Govt should desist from doing politics on prevailing national unity: Mian Manzoor Ahmed Wattoo‏

peshawar-massacre-and-bb-s-murder-are-alike-1419716423-3144
Mian Manzoor Ahmed Wattoo, President Punjab PPP, has appreciated the unprecedented unity demonstrated by the entire political leadership of the country focused to wipe off terrorists of the face of the country who want to impose their toxic ideology at gun point. He said this in a statement issued from here today.
He called upon the government to desist from doing politics on the prevailing exemplary national unity and instead reciprocate by accepting the demand of the PTI regarding the establishment of Judicial Commission to investigate the rigging allegations. This demand is now national demand as PPP is also victim of the riggings, he observed.
Mian Manzoor Ahmed Wattoo also castigated the Punjab government for its flawed development strategy because of its total disconnect of the narrative of regional and social justice. He said that more than fifty per cent of development funds of the province were being spent on the 8% population of Lahore while leaving the 92% population of the Punjab high and dry with terrible feelings of economic deprivation.
He urged the government to stop this monkey business in the distribution of the financial resources of the province and announce the Provincial Finance Commission Award responsible for equitable distribution of development funds among all the districts.
He further said that the distribution of such funds should not take place on the political considerations but according to the constituencies of National and Provincial Assemblies.
While referring to the worsening law and order situation in the province, Mian Manzoor Ahmed Wattoo demanded the de-politicization of police to serve the people instead of its political masters. He regretted that the Punjab police was deeply brutalizes, criminalized and politicized. De-politicization of police is the key to control the law and order situation in the province, he asserted.
Mian Manzoor Ahmed Wattoo lamented the provincial government for its criminal negligence of the education sector as the pathetic state of affairs of government educational institutions from schools to colleges was beyond description.
He demanded that the budget in the education sector should be enhanced considerably to provide facilities to the students who had to shoulder nation building responsibilities in the future. The schools in rural areas are sheer embarrassment for the government but it hardly jolts the mandarins to rectify the situation, he concluded.

پیپلز پارٹی پنجاب کے صدر میاں منظور احمد وٹو نے ملکی سیاسی قیادت کے حالیہ اتحاد کو سراہا جسکا انہوں نے ملک سے دہشتگردوں کے خاتمے کے لیے کیا جو بندوق کی نالی کے ذریعے ملک و قوم پر اپنے دقیانوسی نظریات مسلط کرنا چاہتے ہیں۔ یہ بات انہوں نے آج یہاں سے جاری ایک بیان میں کہی۔ انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ موجودہ حکومت کو سیاسی قیادت کے اتحاد اور خیر سگالی کے جذبات کی قدر کرنی چاہیے اور ان پر سیاست کرنے سے اجتناب کرنا چاہیے۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ حکومت کو فورًا پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے جوڈیشل کمیشن کے مطالبے کو تسلیم کر لینا چاہیے تا کہ موجودہ قومی اتحاد کی فضاء متاثر نہ ہو اور دہشتگردوں کو فائدہ اٹھانے کا موقع نہ ملے۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ پیپلز پارٹی بھی انتخابی دھاندیوں کی متاثرہ پارٹی ہے اور انتخابی دھاندلیوں کی تحقیقات اب قومی مطالبہ بن چکا ہے۔ انہوں نے پنجاب حکومت کی غلط ترقیاتی حکمت عملی کو سخت تنقید کا نشانہ بنایا جو کہ صوبے کے 50فیصد مالی وسائل صرف 8فیصد لاہور کی آبادی پر خرچ کر کے صوبے کی 92فیصد آبادی کو محروم کرنے کی مجرمانہ غفلت کا مرتکب ہو رہی ہے۔انہوں نے کہا کہ ایسی حکمت عملی سماجی اور معاشی انصاف کے تقاضوں کے سراسر منافی ہے۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ حکومت کو مالی وسائل کی بندر بانٹ ختم کرنا ہو گی اسکے لیے انہوں نے کہا کہ پروونشل فنانس کمیشن ایوارڈ تشکیل دیا جائے جو صوبے کے تمام اضلاع کے درمیان منصفانہ مالی وسائل کی تقسیم کو یقینی بنانے کا ذمہ دار ہو۔ انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ مالی وسائل کی تقسیم سیاسی بنیادوں کی بجائے قومی و صوبائی اسمبلیوں کے حلقوں کی بنیاد پر ہونی چاہیے ۔ انہوں نے صوبے کی بگڑتی ہوئی امن عامہ کی صورتحال کو پولیس کے محکمے میں سیاسی مداخلت کا ذمہ دار ٹھہرایا۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ پولیس میں سیاسی مداخلت کا قلع قمع کئے بغیر صوبے کی امن عامہ کی صورتحال بہتر ہونا ایک خواب ہی رہے گا۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ صوبے کے عوام شدید عدم تحفظ کا شکار ہیں لیکن حکومت کے کان پر جوں تک نہیں رینگ رہی۔انہوں نے پنجاب حکومت کی شعبہ تعلیم میں مجرمانہ غفلت کو ناقابل معافی قرار دیا اور کہا کہ حکومت کو اس شعبے کے لیے فورًا وافر فنڈز مختص کرنے چاہئیں تا کہ سرکاری کالجوں اور سکولوں کی بگڑتی ہوئی حالت کو سنبھالا دیا جا سکے۔ انہوں نے کہا کہ دیہاتی علاقوں میں سرکاری تعلیمی ادارے سہولتوں کے فقدان کی وجہ سے بڑی شرمندگی کا باعث ہیں لیکن حکومت ٹس سے مس نہیں ہوتی۔

کیٹاگری میں : News

اپنا تبصرہ بھیجیں